Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Iz It Time For a Change?

What would It be like, For Revival to hav a Synth? I hav been thinkin abt thiz for a few Dayz now. Thiz could Definitely Improve the harmonized parts In the Bands Original sOngz. It'll take the Band's Creativity to a new level.

Ofcoz, thiz would also mean Revival will be labeled az a Death Metal Band, and/or a Power Metal band. With all the Respect to your views on the Issue, I personally dont like to take up the Title of a Power Metal Band. Death Metal? maybe. The more I think on the subject, I feel less Confident abt the chances of Synthesizer in Revival.

I'll let the Band discuss thiz nd reach a Decision. As for me, I personally kno a couple of people who wont be happy abt the Idea. Surely, If a Synth joins Revival, Hynum's Parentz wont be happy abt the Electricity Bill!!

No comments: